Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
These are the nails I did a few days ago! They`re actually holding up pretty well, shockingly none of them have started chipping. I got some requests to do a tutorial of this design, so go ahead and watch the video if you want to see how I did it. (PSST: It`s easier than it looks!). The look was Betsey Johnson inspired, and an ANIMATED floral design, it wasn`t in any way, shape, or form supposed to look like real flowers. Just for fun! What do you think? xox
- OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
- China Glaze "Celtic Sun"
- Forever 21 Love & Beauty (random fuchsia color, no name)
- CQ "Peachy Keen"
- L.A. Colors Art Deco "Bright Green"
- Studio M "Neon Greenlight"
- L.A. Colors Base Coat-Top Coat
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CirqueEpiphany
*Photos and Video are MINE.