Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
How are you guys? Enjoying your weekend? :) Well this is a pretty easy recipe to do and it`s pretty healthy and you don`t have to worry too much about the nutrition facts because it`s LOW CARB and SUGAR-FREE!! :)
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
*FOR 12 SERVINGS*
Ingredients for Cheesecake:
- 1 grapeseed oil cooking spar
- 4 eggs, separated
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup of Splenda, no calorie sweetener, granulated.
- 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 cups of cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp of fresh lemon peel
Ingredients for Topping:
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- 2 tsp of Splenda, no calorie sweetener, granulated
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (204°C). Line the bottom of a 9" springform pan with baking paper ( also known as Parchment paper). Lightly coat with grape seed oil cooking spray.
2) Separate the eggs. Reserve the yolks.
3) In a small town, beat the egg whites and salt with electric mixer until stiff peaks form, and then put it to the side.
4) In a separate mixing bowl, beat the Splenda for baking and egg yolks until it turns thick. Then add lemon juice.
5) With the mixer on low-medium setting, beat the cream cheese, a little at a time, until incorporated and fluffy.
6) Add small amounts of egg whites (plus grated lemon peel if you want), mix in gently.
7) Gently fold cream cheese mixture into remaining egg whites a little at a time, pulling egg whites up through cream cheese mixture.
8) Pour the mixture into the pan, shake gently to level the batter so that it`s smooth.
9) Bake for 10 MINUTES at 400°F. Then reduce the temperature to 300°F and bake for another 40 MINUTES. When the top of the cake is set, turn the oven off. Remove and continue to cool on a wire rack.
In a small bowl, which all the ingredients for the topping. Spread on top of the cheesecake when completely cooled.
Nutrition Facts PER serving:
Total Carbohydrate: 3.3g
Total fat: 22.7g
Saturated Fat: 13.8g
Unsaturated fat: 8.9g
I hope you guys enjoyed it :)