Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Back once again with another no bake recipe, this time for Girl Scout Thin Mint Truffles! Thin Mints are hands down my favorite Girl Scout cookies. Minty, fresh, and sweet...what`s not to live? Especially if they`re in these bite size truffles and require no baking!! Check out the recipe below!
1 Package Keebler GRASSHOPPER Mint Chocolate Cookies
1/2 Brick of Cream Cheese
1 Package Almond Bark (seperated)
Mint Green Food Coloring (I used Wilton coloring gel from Michael`s Craft store)
1. In a food processor, CRUSH the cookies
2. Add the cream cheese and pulse until the cookies have mixed with the cheese and becomes moist.
3. Take a tsp scoop and your hands and form into balls.
4. Melt the Almond Bark according to directions. Reserve 1/4 cup of the melted bark to use as garnish.
5. Color the remaining bark with the mint green coloring.
6. With the balls on a skewer, dip into the colored bark. Drop them on a sheet of parchment paper.
When they have cooled and hardened, remelt the white reserved bark.
7. Using a fork, dip and drizzle. Be as neat as you like, I like the individual rustic look, but you can also do stripes with a decorating bag and small tip.
8. Allow the drizzle to cool and harden and ENJOY!
Give `em a try. Perfect for Christmas! Happy (no) baking! :)