Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Just two weeks of owning a pair of Nike Flex 2013 Sneakers, I had to go out and buy another pair of Nikes. There were so many selections but I narrowed my selection to this pair, it`s called Nike Flex Trainer. The color scheme is black, purple, teal with white soles. I purchased these sneakers at DSW for $64.95 plus tax. They`re original price but what I like about DSW is that I`m a DSW Rewards Member, you earn points per dollar and once you accumulate a certain amount of points, you`ll receive certificates to shop at DSW.
SHOE CLAIMS (According to DSW website)
- These Nike Sneakers are lightweight, supportive and is perfect for your workouts!
- Phylon core provides lightweight cushioning
- Phylite midsole provides a resilient ride and doubles as an outsole with it`s durability
- Textured rubber pods on heel and toe for added traction and durability in these high wear areas
- Flex grooves at forefoot and heel for added flexibility and a smoother stride
More information on the Nike Flex 2013 Sneakers I purchased 2 weeks ago:
Want a pair of Nike Flex Trainer 3 Sneakers?
Nike NikeFlexTrainer3 NikeFlex2013 Sneakers