Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Going out? Dont know what order to put your makeup on in? I saw the pictorial and now you can know :)
1. Brow Powder - I usually do this after foundation and I would suggest it. But doing it first is good to, tame the brows and use short strokes to make your brows frame your face.
2. Eyeshadow - Smokey is key at night. Make sure you use a primer and use any colour you like. Remember to bring it down town and smoke it.
3. Long Wear Eyeliner - Use a good long wearing eyeliner in whichever way you line. Liquid for the upper lash and pencil for water liner and lower lashes.
4. Mascara - Use whichever your favourite eyeliner is to finish your eye look.
5. Foundation & Concealer - Use whichever foundation you like. I find a heavy coverage is the best at night and I usually apply the foundation with fingers, then blend with a brush.
6. Powder - To matte your face and make your foundation last, use a powder, with a big brush to let everything set
7. Bronzer - To add a glowy glow, add bronzer to your face. I usually like to contour with bronzer to look slimmer.
8. Blush - I dont think that using powder or creme really matters. Just use your favourite blush for a pretty look.
9. Lipstick - Finish everything with a lipstick that goes with your look. Add gloss if you desire.
Picture isnt mine