Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Former boy band, Nick Carter has gained tremendous weight due to stress. He went from 224 pounds to 167 pounds. What a change right of numbers right? Here are a list of a few things how Nick Carter lost weight:
Nick Carters Diet Plan:
- eats every three hours
- limit calories to 1,400 per day
- eats a lot of power bars and salads.
- cut down on alcohol
Nick Carters Workout Routine:
- works out 6 days a week
- lift weights, but use the elliptical machine for cardio
- hire a trainer (optional)
- use a fitness program that offers weight lifting, boxing and cardio
- workouts 5 times a week
It may seems a lot of work, but remember it takes dedication to work your butt off.
How do you lose weight yourself?
Check source link for credit.