Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
so this is basically a simple, different way to do your nails! remember as a kid, you would put those erasable tattoos on your skin with water and press down to let the ink sink into your skin? welp, that`s the exact same thing you do here! some say you need stuff such as rubbing alcohol or vodka to make it work, but this is not true. yes, they work but water does too! also, these are indeed called newspaper nails, but magazines and books work as well! to achieve this funky look all you will need is:
*newspapers, books, magazines, etc.
*water, rubbing alcohol, etc.
1. paint your nails! (base coat and 2 coats of color)
2. use the scissors to cut 10 small pieces of newspaper or whatever you`re using into little squares.
3. soak them into the type of liquid you are using such as water.
4. place the wet newspaper on top of your nail and press real hard to get all the ink onto the nail (10 seconds maybe?)
5. repeat steps 3 & 4 on the rest of your nails.
6. apply a top coat to keep the ink from wearing off.
7. NOTE: if a bit of newspaper falls on your nail, gently rub your nail in a circular motion to get rid of the paper. this will not damage the ink on your nail in any manor!
hope you enjoyed this! :) questions? just ask me!