Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have a very exciting new product from Urban Decay! Just recently, UD launched the Build Your Own Palette and new eyeshadows! They have recently re-formulated ALL of the eyeshadows and have even added new shades from palettes like Naked and Naked 2. The Build Your Own Palette features a very large mirror and (6) empty slots for your eyeshadows. The concept is that you can pop out your shadows and put them in the palette to customize it. And the best part? For a limited time, the palette comes with an exclusive eyeshadow for FREE. I went ahead and ordered the palette, and two eyeshadows that I currently don`t have in my collection. I purchased "X" and "Roach". I plan to buy the rest at work (I want to take advantage of my discount). Here are some details about the new products AND my feelings on it! Please enjoy!
* Seize the day with this awesome deal! $18, (the same price of an individual shadow) is the short term price for this palette. A world of creative possibility awaits you with this captivating case design, an exclusive new shade and a travel-sized Good Karma brush.
*With the re-launch of our already amazing eyeshadows comes a UD first and an amazing deal! Embrace your creativity and show this palette whos boss. This portable, hinged tin features embossed artwork with vibrant splashes of color that reveal silhouettes of spiders, butterflies, bats and mod, 60s inspired faces. Your biggest problem is going to be which shades to choose but thats a problem the Build Your Own solves with ease, since you can pop the shadows in and out as often as you like or buy multiple palettes to accommodate your every whim.
*Included inside is Walk of Shame, a soft pinkish-peach matte, exclusive to this palette and just the first of many of our reformulated eyeshadows youre going to love to death. Add to that a travel-sized Good Karma brush and youre ready to begin choosing five other shades to fill your dream palette.
*With the case, brush, shadow and mirror included for the same price as an individual shadow, this is just the kind of economic genius that the world needs!
- I really love the packaging! It really reflects UD as a company, it`s a nice durable metal and has a bright funky design on the front
- It features a nice large mirror inside
- I love the idea of customizing a smaller palette, sometimes I don`t want to travel with my larger palettes
- I like that it comes with a travel size brush, great for travel or touch ups!
- The price of the palette is nice, especially if it includes a full size eyeshadow! It retails for $18
- The re-formulation of the eyeshadows are FANTASTIC! They are even softer, creamier and blend like a dream
- They are SO easy to pop out, no more time consuming de-potting!
- I love that they have included new shades, especially shades from the Naked and Naked 2 palette!
- Realistically, $18 per eyeshadow is a little expensive, especially if your going to put them in this palette, you are wasting the packaging. If you are able to get the palette with the exclusive eyeshadow, then you would need (5) more, which would cost you $90...not including the palette. So basically you would be paying $108 to have a complete palette. You could buy BOTH of the Naked palettes for that price.
*all images are my own, do not steal*
Do I love this product? Absolutely! Is it perfect? No. It`s a nicely designed product, but when all is said and done, your going to be investing alot of money into one small palette.I think this is great if you do like the individual shadows and you travel alot, you can simply interchange the eyeshadows to fit your needs! And I give UD major points for including some of the exclusive eyeshadows from the Naked palettes, especially eyeshadows that I know I love! If your obsessed with makeup like I am, you will really enjoy this@