Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Last night I stayed at my best friend`s house, and she is a total nail polish junkie. She had a bag full of them sitting on the floor, and I asked her what was up with those. She said they were "crappy" and was going to get rid of them. She also said if I wanted I could go through and take anything. I went through them and these ones seemed like pretty colors, or some that I could do nail art with. She also handed me an eyeliner that she said she would never use. Yay! Thank you best friend! She gave me:
- Wet `n` Wild Wild Shine in "Black Creme"
- Wet `n` Wild Wild Shine in "Sapphire Blue"
- Gossip (No name, but it`s a yellow base that goes on clear, with pink holographic heart confetti in it)
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails w/ Nylon (No name, sheer black with multi-colored glitter in it)
- CQ "Silver Violet"
- Sally Girl "Surfs Up"
- Wet `n` Wild ColorIcon Eyeliner Pencil in "661C Amethyst"
Want swatches? Go ahead and request one! :)
*Photos are MINE.