Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I decieded to start my Spring cleaning today, and part of it included packing away the TONS of stuffed animals I had in my room. They sit on top of my vanity, and collect dust, but I can`t seem to get rid of them completely because of the sentimental value...so I bought these wicker baskets to dump them in lol.
Since they`re so big, I can fit all my stuffed animals into one (how pathetic do I sound?). I think I`ll use the second one to store extra sheets/pillow cases.
<strong>What I like:</strong>
- They look fabulous and match my room/furniture.
- Can hold different items, and can store a lot!
- Come in different shapes, sizes, and colors.
- Affordable, I got these two for $25, and there were smaller sets for $15, and larger ones for $35.
- Easy to find. I got these at Walmart.
<strong>What I don`t like:</strong>
- If it falls apart, you need to be careful because it can HURT
- Not very durable
- Hard to clean
I initially planned to purchase large photo boxes, but I couldn`t find anything that was appropriate size wise.
*images are mine