Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Sigma beauty just released another revolutionary brush cleaning tool after the DRY`N SHAPE - the Spa Brush Cleaning Glove. Makeup brushes are one of the most essential tools a makeup artist can have and cleaning loads of brushes can be a handful. With the amount of brushes that I have, sometimes deep cleaning them makes me very lazy. Since I use these to different people, deep cleaning them is very important.
Before the glove, my palms often end up red and sore from all the brushes that I rub and brush against it trying to remove all makeup residue that sit in between the brush fibers. With more than 60 brushes to clean, I tell you, it could be very VERY painful. There came a point where I decided to just throw some away and preferred to buy new ones. So when Sigma released this, I had to get one!
Honestly, if you are someone who seldom use a makeup brush to apply makeup then this may not be a necessity for you to buy but would nice to have one. However, if you are someone who rely on makeup brushes to perfect your everyday look, or someone who use them professionally, then I strongly believe that this is a very handy tool to have in your kit.
So what`s really good about this glove?
1. The glove, unlike your palm or towel, have a textured surface which reduces your time to clean your brushes. The glove have 6 different textures depending on what you will need them for. It is dual-sided to provide cleaning textures to rinse, wash and refine (deep clean) both eyes and face brushes.
2. The glove includes a reshape functionality that helps you restore your brush shape to its original state. When you deep clean, the brush bristles lose its original shape and because of this it loses its efficiency to apply makeup. The glove helps restore the brush` shape right after washing to prevent damage.
3. It is made of high-grade silicone. It means, you don`t have to worry about spending so much time washing the glove since you only need to rinse it and you can use it as much as you can because it is durable. :)
4. It includes a microfiber inner glove to add comfort. The glove also keeps your hand dry. I tried the glove on without the inner glove and I noticed a big difference. It sure feels better with it. It isn`t necessary, but it`s nice to have so I am glad Sigma thought about that :)
5. It is available in 4 different colors. Yes, I have to add this! The glove is available in Black, Pink, Purple and Aqua. It actually matches the colors of their Make Me brush collection. :)
The Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove retails for $39 and you get a free travel size brush with it. Available at http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=76
*The product featured was purchased and this review is based on my own opinion of the product.
Source link: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=76