Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I finally splurged on a pair of NIKES. I am a huge fan of New Balance but after trying on Nikes, I found them to be just as comfortable. These are the Nike Flex 2013 Run Lightweight Running Shoes in Grey/Pink/Yellow. Even though the color is yellow it is more of a lime neon yellow shade. I purchased these at DSW after a long day of Jury Duty (7 hours of waiting!) I have been on Nordstrom for the past few days because Nike Frees are 50% off on-going but my size isn`t available so I gave up and ended up buying them in stores at DSW for $79.95 plus tax. I bought them at DSW because I have a rewards card and you get points that convert into reward certificates which is nice!
- I am a huge fan of pink so I love the pink trim. I`m not so much a fan of yellow but pink & yellow go well together.
- I also like how the soles are not white. I get my shoes dirty easily so I opt for black soles usually but these are yellow so it won`t look as dirty if I get then dirty
- These shoes are extremely comfortable!
Description of the shoes from DSW website:
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable FITSOLE insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Phylite carrier midsole with Phylon core for flexible, lightweight cushioning
- Carbon rubber heel and toe for added durability in these high-abrasion areas
- Deep horizontal and vertical flex grooves in outsole for added flexibility
Are you a fan of NIKES? What is your favorite Nike pair do you own?
Want the same pair? http://www.dsw.com/shoe/nike+flex+2013+run+lightweight+running+shoe+-+womens?prodId=285968&productRef=SEARCH Also available in other shades.
Photo belongs to me!
Nike NikeFlex NikeFlex2013RunLightweightRunningShoe DSW