Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! I picked up two of the Revlon cream blushes when I went to Rite Aid during their 40% off sale and got them for around $7.50 each, which is a pretty good deal because they tend to be expensive, the original price was $12.99. I got them in the color Pinched (light pinky coraly color) which has very very subtle shimmer in it, I can hardly detect the shimmer at all when it is on my face and Coral reef (brighter coral color) which is a matte color. There was also a magenta pink color called Flushed and I just did not like that color and did not pick it up, but it is pretty.
-very very creamy and so nice to the touch
- not as bright as in the pot, can be sheered out or layered
- You get a lot of product! 12.4 grams or .44 oz, which is a lot of product. This will last you a while.
- Great for layering a powder blush
- Not a huge selection, only 3 colors to choose from
- Doesn`t last very long, 4-5 hours for me ( not on me atleast, I have combination skin, but do get oily throughout the day)
- It is in a pot so can harvest bacteria
- Expensive for a drugstore product ($12.99)
Overall, I do like this product, I find the colors so pretty and flattering. It is nice and creamy and applies so well, But I think they aren`t worth the price tag and would recommend waiting for a sale of some sort. Thanks for reading!
*Pictures and Text belong to me*