Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
If you`re like me, you tend to search through top posts on instagram and come across something that catches your eye. Being a nail tech, naturally I gravitate towards anything nail related. As I was looking through different posts, I came across the Smith & Cult instagram page and immediately the polishes caught my eye.
And just like every other beauty brand, they have a few new shades available for the Fall 2015 collection.
- Filth Noir (limited edition) looks to be a deep maroon with purple undertones.
- No Poem (limited edition) is a midtone grey that would look best on darker skintones as an alternative to the nude polish look.
- Regret the Moon looks to be a cream white with maybe a subtle hint of pink.
SHINING LIP LACQUERS: ($18)
- Now Kith looks to be a beautiful mauve with a pink undertone
- One Word Chorus is a light pink white what looks to be either silver or purple shimmer
I didn`t physically get any of these products so my description of the colors is based on what I can see from the pictures!
If anyone has any of the products, please comment below with the proper color description so I can edit this post =)
These products are available to purchase at any Neiman Marcus store or online at https://www.smithandcult.com/
Thank you so much for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
**Images are not mine. They were provided by PR for media purposes**
Source link: https://www.smithandcult.com/