Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
"en Papillote" means "in parchment paper" in french, although "en papillote" sounds way more sophisticated doesn`t it? Well, of course it does, it`s french, you could talk about your dogs digestion problems in French and still sound like the most distinguished chick around. Dogs digestion problems aside, lets get on with the recipe.
Recipe type: Dinner
Total time: 50 mins
Simple weeknight gluten free, low carb meal
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon butter, melted
2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
2 teaspoons chopped garlic
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon cayenne
2 pounds unshelled jumbo shrimp
2 lemons, sliced into ¼ inch slices
4 teaspoons butter, divided
1. Combine first 11 ingredients in a large bowl; toss until combined. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
3. Cut a large circle out of the parchment paper or a large rectangle. Remove shrimp mixture from bowl; reserve marinade. Place one quarter of the shrimp mixture on each parchment sheet. Drizzle remaining marinade over shrimp. Top each with 1 teaspoon butter.
4. Fold over the circular parchment paper and fold over the edges multiple times to seal or if using a rectangular piece fold over the sides.
5. Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.
6. Carefully cut the packets open and serve immediately.
Calories: 310 calories per serving