Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey Luuuxers! Here`s part 2 of fashion weeks fall handbags. As you can see there are five more bags to critique or ogle over :)
1. Lacoste had these blue gray bucket bags. They feature patent leather straps. I like the drawstring, it looks like it could work through spring and summer and fall.
2. This bag is by Marc from Marc Jacobs. It`s studded denim. The round studs are in different sizes and are in silver bronze and gold. This bag is definately a hit!
3. This is a pony hair clutch from Proenza Schouler. They feature mini mohawks in the middle.
4. This bag with floral tapestry is from Rag and Bone. It`s quite dark and fall like.
5. The fifth bag is from Tommy Hilfiger. His collection featured lots of neutral colors, and they`re quite chic.
I`m really liking the lacost and marc jacobs bag. Especially the marc bag, the studs are so perfect!! I really don`t like the other bags, I think the pony hair clutch is really gross. I don`t understand why someone would want that.
But what do you luuuxers think about the bags? Which ones do or don`t you like?