Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey Luuuxers! Hope your all doing great :) Here we have some of the hottest new handbags that showed up on the runway this past week in N.Y.C. during Fall fashion week. So check em out and share what you think about them!
1. The bright Tory burch bag is a combination of jade green and tortoise shell. It features a chainlike handle.
2. Now this is a fun evening bag from Diane Von Furstenberg. It`s very girly!
3. The third floral bag is from Derek Lamb. The shape of the bag is so nice, and I like the colors combined on it.
4. The colorful clutch is from J. Crew. The bright orange flap is definately an eye catcher, and it has quite a coloful pattern.
5. The blue BCBG bag is super bold and framelike. These are very chic bags.
Those are the first five bags, I personally like 2, 3, and 5.
Which bags do you Luuuxers like? or don`t like?
fashion style fashionWeek