Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is the current liquid foundation I`m using. Its the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Foundation. I don`t wear makeup on the regular basis, but when I do I keep it kinda light. I read really good reviews before purchasing it and I love it.
I got it in the shade Natural Beige 60 and it matches perfectly. Its 1 fl oz and I bought it at the drugstore for about $10. You can also go to Rite Aid, theres always a sale going on.
- Its very lightweight and smooth. It doesn`t really feel like you have makeup on. It also doesn`t feel or look cakey.
- Its easy to blend and you can built up on it. I just use a basic foundation brush.
- There are a lot of different shades to choose from. Its been out a few years, so they have expanded their shades.
- Its medium coverage. But for me, I have a couple of blemishes and acne scars, so I do have to use a concealer. Other then that, it evens my skin tone.
- Its very affordable. It ranges from $9-14, depending on where you go.
- Many people say it gives you a dewy look, which I kinda agree with. And I noticed that in a lot of magazines, like Allure and InStyle, they compare this foundation to Nars Sheer Glow.
- Exclusive blend of antioxidants and SPF20.
- It has no pump, so it can be messy. I have to either pour some out on my hand or get it from the cap.
Have you guys ever tried this foundation? Do you like it?
And do you guys have any other recommendations?
Please Like & Comment below :)