Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have never really understood the raid of having fuller thicker lips. But still, I still like to give them some sort of treatment, usually with home remedies. Here are just some things that I do to keep my lips looking healthy and fuller without the use of heavy lipsticks or lipliners.
1. Exfoliate: It`s nice to get rid of all those dead skin cells, once in a while. It`s like a clean canvas!
2. Moisturize: Use lip balms, it`s important for your lips to be moisturized.
3. Hydrate: Drink a lot of water! Your lips are one of the first places to tell if you are hydrated or not.
4. Protect: Use lip balms with SPF. Your lips can easily be sun burnt.
5. Clean: Remove all makeup off of lips before sleeping. Trust me, it makes a big difference.
6. Lightweight: Use tinted lip balms. Your lips are just like your skin, it`s beneficial to use tinted moisturizers than foundations. (opinion)
Hope this helped!