Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This post is for the ladies. I am putting this information out here because I wish someone had told me earlier, but at least I can help someone else. I have notice a huge change in my hair by incorporating co washes into my regiment. I only shampoo my hair once a month, but I co wash the other three weeks. I have noticed that my hair is more moisturized and it seems to have less shedding. Also, the co wash helps keep your hair from drying out while shampooing tends to strip the hair of its natural oils. Below I will describe how to do a co wash.
1) Get a conditioner, like Suave, or Tresemme. You can use any conditioner you like.
2) Get some kind of natural oil. I like to use Coconut, Olive, or Grapeseed oil.
3)Get a bowl and pour your conditioner into it. Use 1/3 of a cup.
4) Pour 1tbsp of oil into the bowl with the conditioner. Mix well.
5) Part hair into four sections and apply the mixture to your hair as if you were putting in a relaxer.
6) Place a shower cap over your hair and let it sit for a minimum of 30. I like to keep it in for a couple of hours for maximum results.
7) Rinse out mixture and style and desired.