Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve been aware of Nars Cosmetics for a long time now but I`ve never got round to buying anything from there despite hearing such good reviews about their products, in particular the blushes. So when I was browsing the website I decided to treat myself to a couple of products I`ve been lusting after for a while- I was on the website in the first place as I was looking to buy the Danmari All About Cheeks palette which was amazingggg but unfortunately it was sold out before I could get my mitts on one which is real annoying. So instead the first thing I got was the Sea of Love set (picture below).
Ok, so because I was a first-timer I decided to get a set of smaller products as
opposed to the full sized products in order to try a few of their cult favourites rather than buy the full size version at a dearer price. In this set I received:
- 0.14 oz The Multiple in Orgasm- A peachy pink cream product that can be used on either the lips or cheeks, personally I like it as a highlight dabbed on lightly with my fingers, it has a lovely sheen/shimmer to it that is not too full on but gives a healthy glow to the face.
- 0.12 oz mini blush in Super Orgasm- When I first got this out of the set it seems soooo tiny and cute but the amount of product in the pan isn`t bad. It truly is a gorgeous colour, a peachy pink with lots of gold glitter running through it. I absolutely love glitter so the glitter isn`t a problem for me I will wear it anytime any place but anyway, the glitter seems really packed in the pan but on the face blended out it is less obvious. I will definitely repurchase this full size.
- 0.14 oz lipgloss in Turkish Delight- Kim Kardashian`s favourite lipgloss, a milky pink that is semi-opaque looks beautiful over MAC`s Creme Cup & Creme d`nude. The formulation of this lipgloss is not sticky at all to me but it also does not last that long either on my lips so application is frequent. I love the colour but the lasting power is not enough for me- I prefer MAC`s Oyster Girl as my go-to pinky nude.
- 1.1 0oz (full size) Illuminator in Laguna- I didn`t really know what to do with this at first but I tried mixing the smallest amount of this with my foundation and it gave a nice finish. I think it is a nice product but I probably wouldn`t repurchase again after I`ve used it up unless I find another use for it. Since buying this set I have purchased Nars Laguna bronzer and it is brilliant! It is probably the best bronzer I`ve ever tried to date, it is so blendable and smooth and I love the colour. Amazing.
- I also received a complimentary mini Illuminator in Super Orgasm, it was only a sample and it was free so I only got the smallest amount but I love the colour of this stuff- pinky gold cream product. I`ve tried this on my cheekbones blended with my fingers and it is sooo pretty.
This gift set retails at £35 and is exclusive online.
What your favourite Nars product?
Source link: http://lifesapeachblog.blogspot.com/