Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey everyone =)
Arent these nail wraps cool?! Im loving this tribal design right now. I ordered them online from Asos, they were on sale, and cost me around 5usd. They came with a mini nail-file, orange stick, a nail wipe with acetone, and instructions.
The application is pretty simple:
- File your nails, and clean your cuticles
- Wipe over them with acetone
- Then apply the warps to your nails, and press them on carefully so you dont get any bubbles under them.
- File off the end of the nail wrap into your nail
- To finish them off, apply a top coat to make them last longer.
I like nail wraps, and I actually think Ill order more of them from Asos but of course with different designs. Just because its a fun, pretty and easy way to do the nails.
What do you guys think? Have you tried nail wraps before? Do like it? Please let me know in the comments below, I like to hear from you =)
Source link: http://www.adorablypathetic.com/