Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today I am back with a TAG. However, I have not been tagged, but I still taste it. I love nail polish and nail art. This is my second passion after makeup. The TAG is in English, but I have translated.
1. What is your company favorite nail polish?
For the choice of color, I love Essie. However, their varnishes tend to flake easily. Otherwise, I like China Glaze.
2. Brilliant or not?
I love shiny. They are really interesting to put on a nail manicures to accentuate or any fingers.
3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie? I think I would choose Essie, because this brand is more accessible and I love the bottles. However, China Glaze polish colors have incredible!
4. How often do you change your nail?
I change my polish every two days around. I do not like having a manicure not perfect. So soon as he chipped a bit, I`ll change it. Also, where I work is not very nice on my nail!
5. What is your favorite color polish? I do not really have favorite colors with varnish to appeal. However, if we did at my collection, the colors that I have the most are the blue mints, mint greens, pinks and oranges.
6. Flashy or dark? I is more about flashy colors````. However, in the fall and winter, I wear more dark colors.
7. That carries you on your nails in a while I wear Lemonade by Orly (yellow flash) with white polka dots on one of my nails.
8. In matt varnish or not?
I do not have a matt varnish, but I love the effect. Also, I saw a picture of nails with the tip matt glossy. I find it so beautiful.
9. French manicure?
I find that French manicures are really nice and are really classic. Also, I love making French manicures by changing the color white for a`` flashy``
10. Color choice for the étéToute pastel colors and neon colors (blue, green, yellow, orange, pink). I love summer for the choice of colors that I can put on my nails!
I TAG everyone!
Source link: http://boldslips.blogspot.ca