Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So when I saw this video I just had to share it with you guys. It`s so handy to have such a nail polish rack when you are a nail polish freak like me. I just love how it looks and it`s so simple to make. The video explains everything but if you don`t want to look I will explain it right here.
What you need:
- A few pieces of foam core (It`s harder then regular foam so it will hold all your nail polishes) You need 1 piece at 21 by 26 inches, 2 pieces at 2 by 26 inches and 8 pieces at 2 by 2
- a knife
- a hot glue gun
How to make this awesome rack:
- draw all of the shapes you need on the foam.
- then cut them with you knife
- attach the two langest pieces on the longer sides of your big piece
- attach the bottom piece first
- then you just gonna attach the shelfs on the places you want them.
- then apply the top piece
and your nail polish rack is ready!
so what do you think? Love it? Hate it?