Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Like many of you ladies...I have a nail polish addiction and find myself buying WAY too many bottles of nail polish every time I am about and about!!
Well today was no different, I bought 6 different nail polishes...
1. Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish in the color Haze of Love - This is a great polish for Fall and Winter. I just painted my nails with this and absolutely love the way it looks :) I am definatly going to be wearing this color A LOT this season...
2. Wet n Wild Megalast in the color Wet Cement - This is one of my favorite kind of colors...muted and muddy but still a great neutral to wear! It matches everything and just looks casual and clean. I am exited to try out this polish soon!
3. Nutra Nail High Gloss Top Coat - I love Nutra Nail products and needed a new top coat so this one was the one I decided to try! I am excited to see how it works out :)
4. Nutra Nail Bullet Proof Strength Formula - My nails are always weak so I love to try out new nail strengtheners...this one will hopefully live up to its name and make my nails nice and strong!
5. Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Polish in the color Orbit - I have been DYING to get my hands on these polishes for SOOO long! I finally found a display of them at WalMart and had to have one! I got the Orbit color which is the deep purple with the blue and purple sparkle top coat. Love it, most likely going to buy so more colors.
6. Sally Hansen Salon Effects in the color Plaid about You - These are great for a quick and easy mani that lasts FOREVER and I will be whipping these out around the holiday time! I just love the plaid design :)
Let me know what you think of my nail polish haul!