Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- Sally Hansen Midnight in NY ($1.89)
- Sally Hansen Pedal to the Medal ($1.89)
- Sally Hansen Gilty Pleasure ($1.89)
- Sally Hansen Cherry, Cherry Bang, Bang! ($1.89)
- Sally Hansen Plum Luck ($1.89)
- Sally Hansen Good to Grape ($1.89)
- Sally Hansen Commander in Chic ($1.89)
- Sally Hansen Greige Gardens ($1.89)
- Revlon Moon Candy Nail Art Polish in Galactic ($8.99)
These are some polishes I found at Walgreens today. The Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polishes were on sale for $1.89 which is a total bargain because these usually retail for $7.99. most of the colors were sold out but I am pretty happy with what I got. I also finally found the Revlon Moon Candy polishes. I have been looking for these polishes for a while now but they were sold out everywhere. These are a bit on the pricey side but I am so happy I found them I got the Moon Candy in Galactic. It has a dark polish on one side and a nice sheer blue flakie polish on the other. Can`t wait to swatch these polishes. If you guys have a Walgreens nearby you should definitely go check these polishes out.
(Picture is mine. Please do not use)