Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today was just not my day to paint my nails because I try painting them and I keep on ruining them so I decided to do them really simple. I just painted them with a pink color and put polka dots on two of the fingers and then put glitters on top of the polka dots. I thought they look really nice but I wish I used a different glitter instead.
I notice I been wearing the same colors over and over again but I think thats because I love them. I just love wearing pink on my nails right now because I am really tan now and I think pink look nice on tan skin.
Products I used:
* Revlon Nail Polish in Peach Petal
* NYC Nail Polish in French White Tip
* NYC Nail Polish in Starry Silver Glitter
* Wet N Wild Fastdry Top Coat
* Bobby Pin as a dotting tool
(These picture are mine, please do not use them.)