Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I been loving the pastel color for spring and one of my favorite is a mint green color. I decided to paint all my nails mint green and do a few of my other nails glitters. For the glitter nails, I put 3 different glitters on top of the mint green color. I thought the final result came out really nice, it looks like a lot of different glitters mix together.
For the glitter nails, first I use Wet N Wild nail polish in hallucinate then I use NYC nail polish in starry silver glitter and last I use Wet N Wild nail polish in party of five glitters.
- Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in Jaded
- Wild nail polish in hallucinate
- NYC nail polish in starry silver glitter
- Wet N Wild nail polish in party of five glitters
- Wet N Wild Fast Dry Top Coat
(These pictures are mine, please do not use them.)