Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I ordered a bunch of nail supplies on amazon about a month ago and I waited for everything to come in to show you guys what I got! I`ve been obsessed with doing my nails lately so I`d figured I`d get the right tools. Here`s what I got:
- 15 piece nail brushes for about $2. I already used them and they are amazing ! They come in all different sizes.
- Seche Vite Top coat for $5. This is the best top coat ever. I love how it dries so fast.
- Nail Stripe Tape for about $2. I haven`t used them yet.
- Glass Dish for about $2. I use this to clean my brushes and for the nail polish remover.
- Dotting tools for about $2. I already had a set of this, but they were starting to get old so I got a new set. Perfect for making dots.
- Fimo Canes for about $8. This is my favorite thing and the item that took the longest to come. They are tiny thin slices that you can put on your nail and I absolutely love them ! You stick them on your nail when it the nail polish is sticky then you add the top coat and done ! I got 8 packages and they come in hearts, flowers, animals, bows, butterflies, etc.
- 10 pack of nail wheel art for about $5. I always wanted these to practice nail art.
The best part about this haul was I got it all for free thanks to swagbucks !