Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- Sally Hansen Grey Area
- Wet n` Wild Party of Five Glitters
- American Apparel Galaxy
- Seche Vite Base Coat
- Seche Vite Top Coat
1. Prep your nails by applying base coat.
2. Paint your nails with Sally Hansen`s Grey Area.
3. Let nails dry completely.
4. Apply 2 coats of Wet n` Wilds Party of Five Glitters.
5. Then Apply 1 coat of American Apparel`s Galaxy.
6. Apply a dry fast top coat.
7. Enjoy your mani!
I absolutely love this manicure because of all the glitter. Wet n` Wilds Party of Five Glitters has hexagonal and round multi-colored glitters and can be a dupe for Deborah Lippmann`s Happy Birthday polish. I got Party of Five Glitters from Walgreens and it retails for $1.99 which is a bargain. The other polish is American Apparel`s Galaxy and is equally as pretty as the WnW polish but it is a pain to put on. Sometimes the glitter does not stick to the brush leaving you with a big blob of clear polish. So to make this polish work I dropped a couple of drops of Galaxy onto a piece of paper and picked up the glitter with a toothpick and placed it on my nails. The American Apparel polishes retail for about $6 or 3 for $15 which is a steal as well! What are some of your favorite glitter polishes?
(Pictures are mine. Please do not use)