Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- Essie Turquoise &Caicos
- Essie Mod Square
- Color Club Molten Metals in Gold
- Seche Vite Base Coat
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Scotch Tape
8. For steps 1-7 please read my previous blog post.
9. When nails are completely dry take 2 small pieces of tape and place them diagonally on your ring and index fingernails.
10. Then paint your nails with the Gold color.
11. Peel tape off immediately so that you have nice crisp line.
12. Apply a dry fast top coat.
13. When the gold polish dries on both the nails take another 2 pcs of tape and place it diagonally from the top of the triangle creating another triangle.
14. Now paint over with Turquoise & Caicos on the ring fingernail and Mod Square on the index fingernail ( you will need about 2 coats to get that opaque color).
15. Let nails dry and then apply top coat.
16. Enjoy your mani!
(Picture is mine. Please do not use)