Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- American Apparel Mannequin
- Sally Hansen Blackout
- Clear Rhinestones
- Seche Vite Base Coat
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Scotch Tape
1. Prep nails by applying base coat.
2. Paint your thumb, index, and ring fingernail with Mannequin.
3. Let dry completely.
4. Then on your index fingernail make a thick vertical line going through the middle.
5. Place 3 rhinestones on the black part of the nail.
6. On your middle fingernail place a piece of tape diagonally and then paint over with Blackout.
7. On your ring finger apply top coat and place rhinestones randomly.
8. On your pinky fingernail place a piece of tape with the pointed edge towards the top and then paint over with Blackout. Put a rhinestone on top of the triangle.
9. Apply top coat.
10. Enjoy your mani!
(Picture is mine. Please do not use)