Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- China Glaze Peachy Keen
- China Glaze For Audrey
- Color Club Molten Metals Gold
- Seche Vite Base Coat
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Scotch Tape
1. Prep nails by applying base coat.
2. Apply 2 coats of Peachy Keen.
3. Apply a fast drying top coat.
4. Make sure nails are completely dry before starting with the next step.
5. Cut a 2 inch strip of tape.
6. Now cut diagonally in the middle of the tape.
7. Now cut another piece of tape.
8. All together you should have 3 pcs of tape.
9. Place tape in the back of your hand to take some of the stickyness away.
10. Now carefully place the pcs of tape on your nail creating 3 triangles using the pointed sides.
11. Make sure tape is sealed properly.
12. Paint over the tape and nail with 1 coat of the gold color.
13. Peel tape off with.tweezers immediately.
14. Apply top coat.
15. Let dry completely and then place another set of tape in between the gold triangles. Then paint over with For Audrey.
16. Apply top coat.
17. Enjoy your mani!
(Picture is mine. Please do not use)