Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- Deborah Lippmann Today was a Fairytale
- Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me
- China Glaze For Audrey
- Color Club Molten Metals Gold
- Essie Set in Stones
- H&M White on White
- Art Deco White Striper
- Seche Vite Base Coat
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Dotting Tool
1. Prep nails by applying base coat.
2. Paint thumb nail and middle fingernail with For Audrey.
3. Paint index fingernail with Molten Metal Gold.
4. Paint pinky fingernail with White on White.
5. Paint one coat of Set in Stones and Only Gold for Me on ring fingernail.
6. Let dry completely.
7. On index fingernail draw a vertical line with For Audrey.
8. On the middle fingernail apply Today was a Fairytale only at the bottom of the nail.
9. On the pinky fingernail draw some dots with the dotting using the Molten Metals Gold polish.
10. On the thumb nail make a diagonal line with the Gold polish and then stripe the edge of line diagonal line with the white striper.
11. Apply 2 more coats of set in stones on ring fingernail.
12. Let nails dry completely.
13. Apply top coat.
14. Enjoy your mani!
(Picture is mine. Please do not use)