Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- OPI Por Favor
- Color Club Purple (sorry I don`t know the name of this polish)
- Revlon Facets of Fuchsia
- Seche Vite Base Coat
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Black & clear rhinestones
1. Prep nails by applying base coat.
2. Apply 2 coats of Por Favor.
3. Let dry completely.
4. Now take your purple color and paint half your nail with that color.
5. Let dry.
6. Apply Facets of Fuchsia only on the purple side.
7. Apply top coat.
8. Now take your black rhinestones and pick them up with the toothpick and place the rhinestones in the middle of the index and ring fingernail.
9. Repeat the last step with the clear rhinestones with your thumb, middle finger, & pinky nail.
10. Apply top coat again to seal the rhinestones.
11. Enjoy your mani!
(Picture is mine. Please do not use)