Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- China Glaze For Audrey
- Essie Splash of Grenadine
- H&M White on White
- Seche Vite Base Coat
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Dotting tool
- Bobby Pin
1. Prep nails by applying base coat.
2. Apply Splash of Grenadine on all nails except the ring fingernail.
3. Apply For Audrey on the ring fingernail.
4. Let nails dry completely.
5. Now dab some For Audrey on a piece of paper and with your dotting tool start making random sized dots on the pink nails only.
6. Repeat the last step with Splash of Grenadine on to the blue nail.
7. Now with the white polish start making dots in the middle of the colored dots with the bobby pin.
8. Apply top coat to seal your design and to hide any imperfections.
9. Enjoy your mani!
(Picture is mine. Please do not use)