Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- Seche Vite base coat
- OPI Barefoot in Barcelona
- Sally Hansen Blackout
- Color Club Molten Metal gold
- Dotting tool
- Scotch tape
- Seche Vite top coat
1. Prep nails with base coat.
2. Paint nails with Barefoot in Barcelona and let dry completely.
3. Then take scotch tape and cut 5 individual strips and place them diagonally on each nail. Making sure there are no bubbles.
4. Then take Blackout and paint over the tape.
5. Drop a drop of the gold color on a piece of paper.
6. Dip your dotting tool in the polish and make dots along the black polish.
7. Finish off with top coat.
8. Enjoy your mani!
(Picture is mine. Please do not use)