Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What I used:
- Seche Vite Base Coat
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Sally Hansen " Mellow Yellow"
- Revlon " Minted"
- China Glaze " Peachy Keen"
- Essie " Lapis of Luxury"
- Essie " Splash of Grenadine"
- Few clear rhinestones
1. Prep nails with base coat.
2. Paint each nail with individual nailcolor.
3. Add top coat.
4. When top coat is slightly dry place rhinestone on nail.
5. Let nails completely dry and enjoy your beautiful nails!
( Picture is mine. Please do not use)