Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey everyone! I am here to let you know about my new phone that I just got a week or so ago! I ended up getting the t-mobile mytouch q phone and I am so glad I did, I love it! Here`s what I love about it:
1. The touchscreen is amazing, it isn`t too sensitive but sensitive enough unlike my last phone.
2. Everything downloads super fast onto the phone.
3. Plenty of space. I have tons of apps and music on there.
4. Has a keyboard that slides out, and I love that for texting instead of using the touch screen.
5. Super sleek, impressive look.
6. Can talk and the phone will do stuff, like navigate you somewhere or send a text.
Would be a little better if the battery life lasted longer BUT I do use my phone a lot a lot a lot. I am constantly using energy sucking apps and playing music for hours on end with it, so if you don`t use either of those things a lot then it would be fine.
Feel free too ask me any questions!
Thanks for reading!