Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo: This shampoo is in my top 3 favorite. I love it. It does what it claims. I have very frizz-prone, wavy, coarse hair that is prone to breakage. This shampoo cleans my hair (no better than live clean shampoo) nice and leaves my hair soft and supple. However it is really expensive which makes me sad :( Shampoo is not a foamy one since it has no sls (sodium laureth sulfate). But i really like this shampoo although its texture is more liquidish than any other shampoos which makes it faster to finish.
2. Marks and Spencer Magnolia Shower Cream: This was one of the worst shower creams I ve ever used. Fragrance was not pleasant. It was not foamy at all. I am definitely not buying this again
3. The Body Shop Nutriganics Facial Wash: Click to read the review in my blog. I ve been using this since they have launced it :)
4. Live Clean Argan Oil Shampoo: Best argan oil shampoo. Click the link below to read my review
5. Live Clean Argan Oil Hair Mask: This mask was a good one a small amount is enough for even long hair. Makes hair smoother and feels good. It is not very pricey (10 Euro) here but i think i am not going to buy it again because i am looking for a intense treatment for my hair. Personally I prefer to buy Aphogee 2 minute Keratin Reconstructor instead of this. But if your hair is not very damaged (my hair is terrible) you should try this for really smooth hair :)
Source link is provided below