Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
PLEASE REMEMBER I AM NOT HERE TRYING TO GIVE SKINCARE ADVICE. I AM HERE ANSWERING YOUR CONSTANT QUESTION AS TO WHAT I DO FOR MYYYY SKIN. This is what I do and it clearly works for me.
Watch my last video on Fading Acne Scars: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YZ7rJ4zTGo
My Floral Backpack Giveaway is STILL going on (Till the 26th end of day): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fjjQOQBXmQ
here ill strike a deal with you guys....when THIS video hits 3,000 likes i will post my clarisonic giveaway. if it happens today the video will go up today (normally i space my videos out a few days) i already have the video filmed so ill i have to do is upload : )
TWEET ME: http://twitter.com/hollyannaeree
10% OFF Sigma Brushes with http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=20129 & PROMO CODE: MARCH2012 for 10% OFF till the end of the month!
1. Wash Face with Hands & Philosophy Purity Cleanser (this is to remove as much of my makeup and dirt from the day before I go in with my Clarisonic Mia because I feel like if I just used my Clarisonic Mia it`d be kind of grinding the dirt into my face vs. getting out the remaining amounts))
2. Re-Wash Face with Clarisonic Mia & Philosophy Purity Cleanser (Clarisonic Mia is timed so when it turns off I stop)
3. Use DIORSNOW Foaming cleanser (apply with fingers)
4. Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub as my final cleaners (used as a treatment)
IN ADDITION: FOR THOSE OF YOU ASKING ME HOW THIS IS NOT HARSH ON MY SKIN, AS I MENTIONED I DO ALL OF MY CLEANSERS IN THE SHOWER SO IT ALL HAPPENS IN 5 MINS OR LESS. (i only shower at night) ITS ALL THE SAME SESSION OF MY SKIN BEING WET. I AM NOT WASHING THEN DRYING THEN WASHING AGAIN. ALSO THE CLEANSERS I AM USING ARE NOT HARSH ON MY SKIN TO BEGIN WITH. HOPE THAT CLEARS UP ANY CONFUSION. THESE STEPS ARE DONE IN LITERALLY LESS THAN 5 MINS. ITS NOT A HUGE PROCESS.
5. The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner apply with a cotton round
6. DIORSNOW D-NA Reverse Night Serum (applied with my fingers)
7. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Lotion (applied with my fingers)
1. Wash face with Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub (just with hands)
2. The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner (I apply with a cotton round)
3. DIORSNOW D-NA Control Day Serum (applied with my fingers)
4. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Lotion
(I will also use my PMD to exfoliate 1-2 times a week (usually 1) at night on clean skin before bed (and before applying any treatments)
THAT`S EVERYTHING : )
Hope you enjoyed!
What I`m Wearing:
Earrings & Necklace: Belle Noel Wishbone Collection (i purchased mine from Amazon.
Ring is from Jewelmint (Royal Ascot Ring) http://jmnt.me/nBKruO
Top is from http://k-styleme.com
Nails: NYC Fast Dry Nailpolish in Peaches `n Cream from their Spring Collection (first time trying these and its lasting pretty well on me. Went on smoothly but NOT fast dry by any means)
YSL Teint Resist #5
Urban Decay 24/7 Concealers (multiple shades) - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006Z79E72?ie=UTF8&tag=hollyannaeree-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B006Z79E72
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
MAC Bite of an Apple Blush
Eyes: Dashing Lassie Palette from MAC (limited edition holiday collection from a couple years ago)
Tom Ford Blush Nude Lipstick with Chanel Lipgloss in Giggle
Hair is just left straight and I hair sprayed the front pieces back so they don`t get in my face while filming.
(This video is NOT Sponsored. All items mentioned for my Day & Night Skincare Routine were purchased by me. (PMD was gifted a few months back to try with no obligation) If I ever do a Sponsored video I will list it to be so here in the info box or mention it in the video. If there is nothing posted in the info box then all items were purchased by me & the video is not sponsored : )
Filmed with my Canon T3i (the kit that I purchased from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004MN00C4/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=hollyannaeree-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=B004MN00C4
and edited in iMovie.
The Lighting Kit I am using (FINALLY!) I purchased from Amazon as well
(I purchased the lighting and stands separately so that it would be cheaper)
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK69yLyv6tk