Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This summer I visited the States, a place we got to visit was the Grand Canyon.
In the morning we left from Flagstaff, AZ to the Grand Canyon, we went to the southern rim. The canyon is just breathtaking, and scary at first too (especially if you`re afraid of heights). This is definitely one of the most beautiful places I`ve been to.
Here are a few tips for any of you, planning to visit the GC:
- Wear appropriate shoes (hiking shoes, tennis shoes)
- If you`re going there during the summer, make sure to bring enough water (bottles). There a few places where you fill your bottles with cold water.
- Wear sunglasses and cover up your head with a cap/hat.
- Bring enough food because there aren`t that much places where you can eat.
- If you have time, stay until 7-8 pm so you can enjoy the amazing sunset.