Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This post is just a quick run down of my top five favourite MAC lipsticks, I guess they`re my most used as well & the ones I reach for the most. I`ve tried to include a variety here instead of colours that are too similar to each other. All of these are in the permanent line at MAC except one (I will mention which one). These lipsticks retail at £13.50 each.
1. Myth (Satin finish)- This is at the top because I use this all the time. I have gone through tubes and tubes of this baby. It is a pale nude that is opaque enough to cover my pigmented lips, it is a bit like concealer when applied but I like the coverage it gives. I like to wear this with MAC Underage lipglass over the top for full on nude lips! Can`t get enough of the stuff!
2. Creme Cup (Cremesheen)- The most perfect neutral pink, I chose this over Angel because it has more pinky tones and I am inclined to my pinks! Great for an everyday understated look or it is neutral enough to wear with a dark smokey eye. I would say this is semi-opaque on me so I usually conceal my lips first. The finish is creamy and moisturising, just lovely.
3. Viva Glam GaGa 1 (Lustre)- This was limited edition so won`t say too much about this except that is the perfect baby pink for me. Prefer this to MAC Saint Germain simply because its not as full on or bright, it just gives the perfect wash of pink.
4. Girl About Town (Amplified)- Bright fuchsia pink, so bold and beautiful. I usually wear this with winged eye liner and false lashes. Staying power is awesome, lasts for hours without budging or bleeding.
5. Brave Red (Cremesheen)- I love my red lipsticks but I chose this one over the others because I like the finish of this one the most. It is a blood red colour that applies with a sheen to it, I generally apply a red Barry M lipliner all over the lip then use this on top for a more glossy finish, this creates an intense red lip. However, if you use this alone you get a less intense more everyday red wash of colour so it can be used either way depending on what your feeling.
So these are my favourites, I love all the colours I choose otherwise I wouldn`t buy them but these are the ones I use again and again, for night and for day. Let me know what your favourite MAC lipsticks are.
Thanks for reading, please follow my blog at; http://lifesapeachblog.blogspot.com/
Source link: http://lifesapeachblog.blogspot.com/