Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The other day I did a post on my "Top 10 MAC Lipsticks", which I thought was fun and I always find helpful when others post their "Top" products. So I decided to do one for my Top 5 Black Eyeliners, as its one of my makeup essentials. This time I tried to include drugstore products.
Here are my top 5:
1. <strong>Urban Decay 24/7 in "Perversion" </strong>. This is my far my favorite it terms of texture and pigmentation. Its a very black, black (lol), and it applies very smoothly with no tugging of the eyelid. Also, it does not need to be set with a shadow. Once its on your lid, it`ll stay there until you use an eye makeup remover. $22 Canadian @ Sephora.
2. <strong>NYX Glide-on in "Jet Black"</strong>, I love this because its a dupe for the UD "Perversion" liner! For those of you who don`t want to dish out the cash for UD liners, check out this line by NYX. $6 Canadian @ Rexall
3. <strong>MAC "Feline"</strong>. Pigmentation wise I love this eye liners. Its very creamy and glides on easily. the only down side is that it smudges, so you`ll need to set it with a black eye shadow. However, because it smudges so easily, it works great as base or if you need to blend out the liner. $18 Canadian @ MAC
4. <strong>L`oreal Carbon Intense Liquid Liner</strong>. I`m not the biggest fan of liquid liner (as I`m sure you can already tell), but I like this one because it works best for wearing false lashes to cover the glue once its dried. I also like the brush it comes with. With this, you need to make sure you shake it before usage, or it turns out a bit sheer (as you can tell from my swatch) $6 Canadian, Walmart.
5. <strong>MAC "Black Track"</strong> gel liner. I really do prefer Maybelline`s studio line gel liner, but I ran out of it and went back to Black Track, which I also like, but its very pricey. I love how long lasting it is, and its creamy "gel" texture. I do find that sometimes I need to layer it and not a lot of eye liner brushes work to well with it. $18 Canadian @ MAC
Other notable mention...
6. <strong>Stila "Stingray" </strong>I really loved this mechanical pencil! I only just ran of it the other day (which is why I didn`t want to include it). Once I finish up some of these other eye liners, I will definitely repurchase it and I do recommend it. I hate having to sharpen eyeliners, which is why I like the mechanical style, but also this product is water resistant, long lasting, applies easily and works great for the water line. $26 Canadian @ Sephora
*images are mine