Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My first post! So I decided to make a list of my top 5 beauty products. Let me know what you all think of these!
1. Lancome Galatee Confort Milky Cream Cleanser. Great cleanser, nice light scent. It`s very milky and soft.
2. Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-Up Remover. Been using this for a while. Takes off my eye make-up pretty well, but it is a little greasy.
3. Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Helps prevent creasing and my eye shadow goes on a lot smoother.
4. Skin79 Super Plus BB Cream. I`ve used American BB creams in the past and didn`t like them, but this Korean BB cream is good. It matches my skin tone pretty well and doesn`t look cakey. I`m not sure how well this would match darker complexion people though. It`s also not very expensive which I love.
5. Helen of Troy Ceramic Hair Straightener. I`ve been using this straightener for about 6 years and it still works well. My hair is straight and smooth after using it.