Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Since I first discovered youtube beauty gurus I have found not only some great products I might not have discovered otherwise but also developed some useful make-up knowledge. Without these gurus I would probably of never have developed a love for make-up and beauty in the quite the same I have today. Because of this I have decided to put together a list of my top 5 favorites, as seen below-:
1) Zoella (http://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390?gl=GB&hl=en-GB) - Zoe is by far my make-up guru as I always love the products she`s using and her make-up always looks flawless. Not to mention she is ridiculously stunning!
2) Pixi2woo (http://www.youtube.com/user/pixi2woo) -Tanya is one of my favorite gurus because i adore her tutorials and have used many of her looks both for everyday looks but also for evening wear. Defiantly a youtuber worth subscribing too.
3) LeanneWoodFull (http://www.youtube.com/user/leannewoodfull) -Leanne is a stunning guru from Ireland and her unique style and make-up looks really make her stand out from the crowd! If you haven`t subscribed to her , you`re missing out!
4) MissBudgetBeauty (http://www.youtube.com/user/MissBudgetBeauty) - I love her videos because she shows amazing products from the drugstore and demonstrates how not everything needs to be about higher end make-up brands and that drugstore choices also do the job!
5) BeautyCrush (http://www.youtube.com/user/beautycrush) -Samantha has an edgy style and her makeup tutorials are always really informative and helpful.
And that has been my top 5 beauty gurus! Let me know you`re favorite beauty gurus!!
*picture is not mine, if the owner would like the picture removed, contact me and I will do so.)