Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! Time for a Spring nail polish post! I`m obsessed with nail polishes as most of you know, but my budget doesn`t really support my addiction hehe. So I always try to look through my collection and find colors that fit for the season! I found these ten that really caught my eye and that I will be wearing for the Spring time!
<strong>My Top Ten:</strong>
1. <strong>Meet Me At Sunset</strong>: This is such a brilliant orange color! I believe this came out with Essie`s summer collection last year, and I`ve been loving it ever since! It`s soooo pigmented and just looks so great on any skin tone!
2. <strong>Sinful Colors Feeling Great</strong>: I`ve had this color for forever!! It`s a really pretty magenta color and it`s almost leaning on neon.
3. <strong>Julep Maya</strong>: I just got this polish last month and it`s such a pretty pearly pink! I`m normally not a fan of pearl nail polishes, but this color just has something special about it! I do recommend putting a top coat over this though, because this color chips very easily.
4. <strong>Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty</strong>: This is probably the best yellow polish I`ve come across so far. Although you need two coats at least to get it to be opaque, the color payoff is great! It`s the perfect shade of Easter yellow, and I just love it! I will definitely be wearing this nail polish on Easter ;)
5. <strong>Sally Hansen Grass Slipper</strong>: This color is such a pretty green! It just reminds me of the grass fields in Spring. It`s pretty opaque but I would recommend two coats.
6. <strong>Revlon 85 Minted</strong>: Minty colors have always been in for the Spring and Summer time. I think they make a lot of people look more tan if you wear minty polishes. This color is really creamy and easy to apply!
7. <strong>Nicole by OPI in My Lifesaver</strong>: Again, I picked a different shade of mint. This is the bluer mint shade that many people also like because it reminds them of the Tiffany blue shade.
8. <strong>China Glaze Four Leaf Clover</strong>: This is a neon green/blue shade. I think everyone should have a color like this in their collection! It`s pretty opaque and goes on easily.
9. <strong>Revlon 170 Coastal Surf</strong>: I`ve been OBSESSED with this color since I got it! It`s been on my toe nails for so long! I just love the way this blue looks on my feet hehe. The formula is super creamy and SO opaque! These were on sale for $4.79 with $3.00 ECBs at CVS, but I`m not sure if the sale`s still going on.
10. <strong>Wet N` Wild On A Trip</strong>: I normally don`t wear purples but this is such a creamy purple color! I really like it for the Spring time! It`s really pigmented, but the brush is super fat and hard to apply.
<strong>What`s your favorite spring nail polish color?</strong>
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/user/tiffanyscorner1