Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I posted a haul on these Nike Flex 2013 Run Lightweight Running Shoe in Grey/Pink/Yellow already but I would like to share you my thoughts after wearing them for over 40 hours throughout the week. These are one of the most expensive sneakers I have ever bought - they were $79.95 plus tax. I normally do not splurge on sneakers and usually wait for them to go on sale but since I`m on my feet a lot at work, I decided to splurge on these!
- My feet is on the wider side so finding comfortable shoes are a challenge sometimes. These Nikes accommodate my feet well and they`re not too narrow nor wide to make your feet look funny.
- When it comes to shoes when I have white shoes especially white soles, I get my shoes dirty very easily. The soles on these are a neon yellow/lime and what`s great is when they get a little scuff/dirty - I can just rub the area with my fingers and it`s gone. They kind of remind me of like a eraser. This is a huge plus, shoes that clean very easily without much effort!
- Not only is comfort important but these are so cute! These sneakers are definitely a pop of color to your outfit.
Just some cons I can see (but I don`t mind)
- Since these shoes are neon/pink it won`t match all your outfits but I don`t mind. I will wear these shoes regardless of matching or not. I have no one to impress at work anyway!
- The price can be steep in my opinion. I like to bargain shop but this is a great investment since I`ll be wearing these shoes often for work
Overall: I am looking forward to buying more Nikes. Next on my list are the Nike Frees! I`m eyeing them on Nordstroms - there has been Nike sales lately but just not in my size!
Want the same shoes as me? http://www.dsw.com/shoe/nike+flex+2013+run+lightweight+running+shoe+-+womens?prodId=285968&productRef=SEARCH
NikeFlex Review Thoughts Sneakers