Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hair loss is no fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I broke this up into 2 parts so as not to overwhelm anyone with the information. My Biotin review and results will be up in one week.
Hair follicles on the scalp do not continuously produce hair. They cycle through a growth stage that can last two or more years, then regress to a resting stage for up to two months before starting to grow a new hair fiber again. At any time on a healthy human scalp, about 80% to 90% of the hair follicles are growing hair. These active follicles are in what is called the anagen phase. That leaves up to 10% to 20% percent of scalp hair follicles in a resting state called telogen, when they don`t produce any hair fiber. TE happens when there is a change in the number of hair follicles growing hair. If the number of hair follicles producing hair drops significantly for any reason during the resting, or telogen phase, there will be a significant increase in dormant, telogen stage hair follicles. The result is shedding, or TE hair loss.
Telogen Effluvium can happen due to a variety of things: pregnancy, weight loss, change in diet, illness, disease, medication, etc...
Check out my article in Star Central Magazine :-) - its all thanks to you guys!!!!!!
MY BLOG - http://www.tracytimberlake.net
TWITTER - http://twitter.com/tracytimberlake