Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*All pictures belong to me: Please credit if taken!
Remember to click for better quality (:
Hey Luuuxlings :D
Summer has come to an official end, so I thought I`d share a quick recap of what my summer favorites were! A lot of beauty gurus were doing this tag and I found them really enjoyable and interesting :) On one hand, it`s sort of a waste because you`re sharing these products for the summer...and summer`s over; BUT it`s a good way to share your true favorites for the entire summer. I hope you enjoy this post!
D&G 3 L`Imperatrice
- Hands down my favorite fragrance, not only for the summer, but for all time! Of course, it`s much more spring/summer appropriate because it`s a fruity scent, but I`ll probably try to pull it off all year round just because it smells THAT good ^^
__Favorite Face Products:
Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion (Sunscreen)
- Lightweight and doesn`t feel oily. SPF 15 keeps me protected from the sun :) I usually used this on days I didn`t wear any makeup, and also on the days that I wore makeup without any SPF.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion
- This is my holy grail moisturizer! It`s a lightweight, watery, gel-like lotion that leaves my skin super smooth and mattified while still feeling moisturized :D A must have for anyone with oily skin!
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
- Also a must have product for people with oily skin! It sets my makeup and keeps it lasting longer, all the while controlling oil for most of the day. Also good for making makeup look much more natural and less cakey/made-up :)
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in #23 Natural Beige
- I`m always on and off with this BB cream; sometimes I`m not too happy with how it looks, but then sometimes it seems perfect for me? Weird, but I did use it quite a bit this summer. It has SPF 42 PA+++, which is nice, and does have pretty good coverage. It is a bit heavy feeling though, and has a slight grey cast initially. In the end, however, it does oxidize to my skin tone when I have my summer tan :)
Lioele Skin Fix Powder Pact (Oil Control Type) in #23 Natural Beige
- This pressed powder has lasted me such a long time! I finally hit pan though! It`s great for travel and does help with oil control :) It`s not the most finely milled powder, but I believe the slightly textured feeling of it adds to the coverage aspect. On the face though, it feels smooth and brightens up my complexion nicely~
__Favorite Blushes, Bronzers, & Highlight
NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette
- Absolutely love this palette! I used the Hungry Heart Duo II (Highlight), Orgasm, and Super Orgasm the most. NARS blushes are so pigmented and great quality!
NARS Torrid Blush (not picture T_T)
- This is my all time favorite blush, however I don`t have it with me where I`m at right now :T It`s the perfect coral and beautiful for the summer!
Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer Powder Blush in Shimmer Pink Pool
- This is a pretty shimmery rosy pink blush that gives my skin a really nice flush of color and also a radiant glow. It`s super pigmented and lasts a pretty long time.
Peripera Smile Fit Blusher in Pink Rose
- This is a softer semi-matte pink that`s nicely pigmented and smooth.
NYC Sunny Bronzer
- This bronzer got me into contouring! Just the right color and texture for such a great price!
Benefit High Beam
- Nice highlight for just the right amount of sheen and glow :)
__Favorite Lip Products:
Benefit Coralista Ultra Plush Lip Gloss
- Absolutely fell in love with this gloss! Such a pretty coral with just the right amount of shine!
Clio Diamond Lipstick in #004 Dewy Orange
- My all time favorite lipstick! It`s a gorgeous pinky coral-orange that has the greatest texture! Leaves the perfect amount of gloss without looking unnatural :)
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Sunny Seoul
- My first MAC lipstick and I love it! It`s such a pretty pink color and the formula is outstanding!
Sephora Contour Brush
- Just the perfect size for me to contour with!
Sephora Izak Brush Set Powder Blush
- Soft and great for all over powder!
Pond`s Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer
- I actually use this for my body. Love how it`s not heavy and also leaves the skin super soft and smooth!
Whew! That was a looong post, but hope you enjoyed it! There were a lot of other things that I love that I didn`t include in here for the sake of being concise, but I think this was a fair summary of the beauty products I used most often this summer! Thanks for reading/viewing!
Leave any questions/comments for me down below!
As always feel free to rate, add me as a friend, and follow me <3